LIZA CAMINITI – I am native to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and prior to setting my roots in the beautiful Charlotte, I lived in Miami, Florida. I can truly say that I am blessed to have two passions in my life. Real estate and interior design. I began my interior design company, Liza’s Designs, while living in Miami. My business focuses on home staging, preparing clients home for photography and providing elegant organizational advice to minimize clutter. My work incorporates the specific elements that drive home shoppers with emphasis on emotional and rational triggers that influence their purchasing decisions. Staging and design is a complimentary service I offer to all of my sellers. I was also very involved in the textile industry in Miami, which offered me a fantastic understanding of mixing fabrics. I have paired this with my experience in travel to deliver a unique style influenced from all corners of the globe.
Throughout the early years of my interior design career, I was also buying, designing, flipping and selling homes for family and clients throughout the United States. This has given me an unparalleled insight to the ins and outs of relocation. I have also worked with investors and developers on larger scaled projects which has afforded me great success both in real estate and design. These experiences include residential and commercial projects along with aircraft design, and mega-yacht design.
Recently, I have decided to merge my passions and bring it all together under one roof. I am proud to say I began the Caminiti Consulting Group, which allows me to focus on giving clients exactly what they need from start to finish. Over my years in the businessI have acquired a vast understanding of people and their needs. I am privy to new developments, trends, and the changing market we live in. The Caminiti Consulting Group will be a onestop business. We will provide a full panel of interior design and staging options, the buying and selling of real estate, property management, as well as renovation assistance.
In my free time I enjoy spending quality time with my precious son Julian, my dog Rocco, my family, and my boyfriend Chip. I also attend Forest Hill Church South Park. I enjoy volunteering in my community as much as possible. It makes me feel good to give back to my community and our children that need extra love and attention. I also spend time attending additional courses to keep on top of the current real estate market trends. I am a huge fan of outdoor activities and love to spend time on the beach! My passion is my work and I am thankful for the drive God has given me to be successful in my business. I look forward to working with you and your family and making you a part of my family!
NC & SC BROKER / REALTOR, BICEXPERIENCE
Ranked top 1% of Charlotte Realtors
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- $150M PLUS IN SALES
- Ivester Jackson Senior Broker
- Christie's Luxury Marketing Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Million Dollar Guild Member
- Quarterly/Yearly Top Producer
- Charlotte "Real Producers Magazine" October 2021 Cover Agent
LUXURY AGENT USUALLY MEANS YOU WORK ON EXPENSIVE PROPERTIES, BUT WITH LIZA SHE DELIVERS A TRUE LUXURY SERVICE WITH SUPER AGENT ENERGY AND DEDICATION. FROM BEFORE STEP ONE IN EXPLORING CHARLOTTE AND INTRODUCING US TO IT, TO WELL AFTER THE LAST STEP ON MOVE IN, LIZA PROVIDED EDUCATION AND ADVICE, MADE EVERYTHING SMOOTH AND EASY, NEGOTIATED FOR ME, SET UP EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WAS NECESSARY FOR MY PURCHASES, AND HANDLED FOR ME ALL THE DETAILS AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR RESPONSIBLE LUXURY HOME SEARCH AND PURCHASE.
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL, WHOSE SKILLS AND COMMITMENT ARE ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL. LIZA WAS TIRELESS IN HELPING US SELL OUR HOME. SHE DOES WHAT SHE SAYS SHE WILL, TAKES HER OBLIGATIONS TO HER CLIENTS SERIOUSLY, AND WORKS QUICKLY. SHE’S A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH!
I MET LIZA WHEN WE REACHED OUT TO HER TO LIST OUR PROPERTY FOR SALE. SHE WENT OVER IN DETAIL EXACTLY WHAT SHE WILL DO TO NOT ONLY SELL IT, BUT ALSO GET THE HIGHEST PRICE FOR THE PROPERTY. WHEN WE HAD CLOSED ON THE SALE, SHE UNDER PROMISED AND OVER DELIVERED. WE'RE VERY HAPPY WE WORKED WITH LIZA! IF YOU WANT A FAST, RESPONSIVE, HONEST, AND MOST HARD WORKING REALTOR, REACH OUT TO LIZA!
I am a Charlotte native who has grown up with family in the real estate industry. I quickly learned at a young age that real estate would become my passion and career in life. My first job at an early age was walking neighborhoods and passing out my mom’s real estate flyers. While attending UNC – Charlotte for Communications, I assisted several top producing agents with creating, designing and distributing marketing materials while also working with Homes and Land Magazine.
16 years ago, I obtained my real estate license and started working behind the scenes at the Allen Tate Companies as an office administrator. This helped me become extremely familiar with purchasing contracts and many other documents associated with buying and selling real estate. I then moved on to support Operations and Purchasing to support each branch and help open more branches throughout the state.
I was given at wonderful opportunity to explore the recruiting realm that led me become responsible for recruiting new agents for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Once I felt I had learned the ins and outs of the business, I decided to pursue my true passion, selling real estate. I felt it was finally time to go out on my own and sell. Charlotte and the surrounding areas have seen a boom in growth over the years and I’m so happy to call it home. I would love to be your trusted advisor and expert in real estate when it comes to finding the home of your dreams.
NC BROKER / REALTOR
- "Liza and Amber are super agents! Not only are they five steps ahead of everyone, but they are exemplary in their ethical values and a model for all things real estate agents should strive to embody. With Amber on her team, the two are able to get things done seamlessly, at a fast pace, and without any hiccups along the way. I look forward to working with them for many years to come."
- "During the due diligence period, Liza and Amber were excellent at communication, calm & collected, and both were more patient than I am. Amber, her business partner, was terrific. These two dynamic duos were just a pleasure to work with. Also, a key to a successful sale is excellent communication, and your agent should not feel you are negotiating with each other throughout the process."
- "Liza Caminiti and Amber were absolutely incredible. Could not have been better in any way and went above and beyond in every way!"
- "We have been so impressed with Liza and Amber. They have been exceeding every expectation we had, they went above and beyond to support us, and we felt in very good hands with them. They both come across very professional and knowledgeable. Proactive and timely advises, and hand-holding throughout the whole process. We will definitely use Liza and Amber for our future selling and buying houses, as well as recommend them to our friends and networks."